Terms & Conditions of videotape, audio tape and cine film to DVD or USB
1. We assume that you have full copyright clearance to instruct us to copy any materials on your behalf. We do however reserve the right to decline offering you this service if we believe copyright clearance probably has not been obtained or the material is in violation of any laws or could expose us to any private or public litigation.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, payment for any of these video transfer services is upon delivery of the completed works.
3. Any liability for the damage or loss of materials which occurs during the video transfer process will be limited to the replacement of the blank media, howsoever caused. We do not accept any liability for the contents within the recording.
4. Once we have supplied your DVD we will immediately delete this from our system. In conclusion any additional copies will therefore be charged at the full conversion rates listed above.
5. These special terms are in addition to our general terms and conditions of business are outlined here.